Saturday, March 24, 2012

Here Again

A due date.  Yesterday.  Passed me by.  Having given birth to both of my older girls past their due dates, I really did not expect Baby Sis to come before her due date.  In fact, I made lots of plans in the past few days, like coffee with a friend on Wednesday, book club on Thursday, and a play date yesterday morning.  Now though, I'm taking it easy.  No plans for a while, as I feel like we're really in waiting mode now.  

My husband and I have traditionally gone out for a date night on my due date.  We went to a nice restaurant on Miss's due date, February 15, 2009.  She was born on the 18th.

On Lass's due date, August 20, 2010, we went to a more casual restaurant.  She arrived on the 24th.

Last night we stayed home and got Jimmy Johns.

I had planned for a babysitter so we could go out this time too, but then plans changed.  In a great way. The reinforcements arrived.  My parents.  My girls are in Grandma Heaven.  I am too, for that matter.

So this weekend, we're just taking it easy.







We're enjoying some rain, but looking forward to sunny days coming soon.



Very soon, our Baby Sis will arrive.  We are all eager to meet her.  Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment