Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Favorite Time of Day

After dinner and before bedtime. That's when we have the best times as a family. My hubby is home. The girls are content. I can leave the dinner dishes and spend some quality time with the loves of my life.

Sometimes we get a little crazy. Tonight we had another dance party. You might remember the last time I posted about a Family Dance Party. We have them fairly regularly. My girls love to dance.






Miss has some moves, and my big girl can be graceful too.


Naturally I spent some time jumping and swaying and flipping with Miss too.






I just love the joy on their faces when we get the music playing and our bodies bopping and spinning and dipping to the beat.


My girls' laughter is contagious.


1 comment:

  1. Your family is precious. I love these photos. It's always great to see a mama love her babies so much - makes my heart happy :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    ReplyDelete