Friday, February 11, 2011

My Little is Getting Big

Lass is growing like a little weed. An adorable, snuggly, kissable weed. She is changing so fast I swear I don't want to blink and miss something. She is rolling all over the place now. If I put her down and turn my back for a minute, when I look back she's halfway across the room every time!

She is doing so well at sitting up. Just today I had her sitting in front of me on the floor and she hardly bobbled at all.

She smiles all the time and laughs so easily. She's super ticklish and will laugh like crazy when you tickle her belly or sides. And she snorts when she gets to laughing really hard. I can't help but crack up myself when she giggles.

Somehow it seems like time is flying by even faster with Lass than it did with Miss at this age. She's almost 6 months old!! Before I know it she'll be starting solids and becoming mobile and getting into all sorts of mischief with her sister. So I take an absurd amount of photos (anyone else a second or later child and have hardly any photos of themselves as a baby?) and try to document everything like crazy so I can always remember and come back to this amazing stage later. I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment