Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Well Yes, I AM that Mom

A few weeks ago, when we were visiting my parents for Christmas, my brother came over with his kids and noticed that I had the girls in matching outfits. He said something like, "Matching outfits? You're not that mom, are you?"

Well, yes. Yes I am. I mean, isn't dressing my girls in matching outfits one of the super fun perks of having two girls only 18 months apart??

When I found out that Lass was going to be a girl, matching outfits for them was one of the things I looked forward to. Seriously, what could be cuter?
I don't dress them in matching outfits all the time. Not even most of the time, though I do try to at least coordinate their outfits most days. And if they're not coordinating, I at least like what they're wearing not to clash.

Now, honestly, I'm not in the least offended by my bro's comment. He just likes to give me a hard time about whatever. But the statement was the perfect setup for a blog post featuring their new matching outfits from Santa.

You can't see the outfits too much here, but this kiss was just too precious not to post.

And hugs.

Adorable, right?



And I had to buy the other colorway for these sweaters as well.


Whoopsie-doozy! (That's what Miss says when she slips, drops something, falls, etc.)

Miss was so cute reading to her sister.

Lass is really listening too!
Honestly, I love dressing them alike. I won't do it always. There will come a point when they're too old to be dressed in matching outfits. But for now while they're little? Yeah, I'm that mom.

A side note: I'm trying to change up the look of my blog a little bit, so forgive the messiness as I try to figure it out. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. If mine were both the same gender, I would totally be that mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM THAT MOM! *but you already knew that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it's tiime to form a support group.
    -the big brother

    ReplyDelete