Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree has provided endless hours of entertainment for Miss. We have spent much time around it as a family. She loves to touch the ornaments and we play a game where we say things like, "Where's the gingerbread man?" and she looks all around at the ornaments until she finds it and points to it.

She loves to show her favorite ornaments to her sister.



They hold hands and Miss gives hugs and kisses. We sing lots of Christmas carols. Her favorites are Jingle Bells and Oh Christmas Tree (which I had to look up the words to because I couldn't remember them). She's starting to get into "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" which she calls the "Santa song."




Tonight my hubby and I are lounging in front of a fire, with the tree all lit up nearby. The girls are in bed, he's playing guitar, I'm drinking a glass of wine. I feel like I'm in a movie on Lifetime, Television for Women. It's good. I'm off to visit with my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is awesome and I love the way the girls interact! I decorated our tree last night...and lovingly hung a Santa ornament that you made with red and white crystal beads MANY years ago! Hope to see you soon...
    XO ~ Auntie

    ReplyDelete