Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Obsessed

Obsessed with the book "The Girl Who Played With Fire" by Stieg Larsson, that is. I have been spending every available moment (basically just nap times and bedtime) reading this book. It is even better than the first book in the trilogy "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," which was a really great book. So anyway, I am not going to take the time to do a big post because I'm almost done with the book. But I'll share some fun photos I've gotten recently.




This is Miss running, a fairly new skill. Notice she has her tongue out as she concentrates to round that corner. . . She gets that from me :) Now back to my book!

2 comments:

  1. she is tooo cute! LOVE the tough cookie dipe too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I LOVE the cookie dipe :) I've seen a few dipes on her that are very unique...where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete