Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We Have Stepping!!!

Miss is stepping!! Little adorable steps, sometimes up to about 8 strung together, but the steps are so tiny she doesn't usually move very far. I wouldn't really say that she's walking yet. She still prefers crawling and cruising the furniture, though her cruising has gotten more daring. Still it was so exciting to see those first steps the other night!!! And every time she takes more steps, she looks so excited and proud, I just love it. Also, tonight she stood up without pulling or pushing up on anything. She just popped right up and was standing in the middle of the floor with this big grin on her face. I can't believe how quickly she's learning new things. I know she'll be running all over the place if I so much as blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment