Sunday, February 21, 2010

Let us eat cake. . . Or not

Miss's birthday party was yesterday. I think it was a big success. Lots of family traveled long distances to be there for her party and some good friends from nearby attended as well. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I know I did. Here are some photos:

This balloon is fun!!
"Happy Birthday to You!"
"Hmmm, I'm not too sure about this."
"Okay, I'll try it"
"It's all sticky. Get this stuff off my hands!"
"I'm done. Cake's not my thing."
"Whew, I really needed a drink of water!"
"Mmm-Mmm. I like ice cream though!!"
Time for presents!
"Wow! Look Mom!!!"
Family photo
We had such a wonderful day. It was my first real attempt at throwing a birthday party (getting beer and maybe some chips and dip for college roommates probably doesn't count). I think it went pretty well. Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate our Little Miss with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment