Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Heads Up on A Good Hand Cream

I have mentioned before how my hands are so chapped and cracked from washing them so much, especially when I was sick. Even though my hands have gotten to the point of splitting and bleeding knuckles, I never like to put lotion on my hands because I can't stand the greasy feel I get from it. I am always on the lookout for a good hand cream that will not leave my hands feeling slimy. I try to get actual "hand cream" rather than general lotions or creams, thinking that a hand cream will be made to absorb quickly. I have often been disappointed in this, but now, I have found a great solution! The other day I got a tube of Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme. It soaks into my hands quickly and doesn't leave them feeling gross. I have only put it on at night for the most part, but my hands are already so much better!! No more bleeding, no more cracks, and they feel so much better. Just thought I'd share!

1 comment:

  1. Cracker Barrel has a great lotion/hand cream. I can't remember the name of it but I know it is made with goat milk. No greasy residue. I love it!

    ReplyDelete